SLOVENIAN-ARAB BUSINESS COUNCIL
is an association between the Slovenian – Arab Region, and one of the most important business enterprises, institutions and legal representatives.
Membership is corporate and by invitation only.
Our council aims to successfully execute the implementation of the developmental business-oriented ecosystem, in addition to incorporating efficient and effective strategies of which facilitate the successful entry to the developmental potential of membership (identified Slovenian and / or Arab companies, entrepreneurs, organizations, institutions) into the new business environment and consolidating the comprehension of key factors to the foreign market macro- environment. With a business commitment, we combine joint development views, we provide mutual assistance, counseling and collaboration.
The activities are carried out professionally and efficiently, through business partners and members, of which these target markets are domiciled, with a reference and inclusion to business, status, and infrastructure. Membership is always treated individually, in accordance with the prepared program activities and key measures to achieve the goal set in a strategic market.
Our goal and objective focuses on and concerns the establishment of the first and most recognizable developmental business-interest ecosystem of important Slovenian and Arab business entities, national institutions, and other key stakeholders in the GCC region and the Republic of Slovenia, with the aim of forming a successful business partnership that will be safe, progressive and trustworthy to the business community contributed to the result recognition and development of Slovenian and Arab society.
The vision of the Slovenian-Arab Business Council is to become the most economically active, productive, socially responsible and member-exclusive business world in the environments in which it operates. The realization of the set vision will be achieved by strictly following the development strategy and its strategic-economic-social directions, with technical-development support, business excellence, strategic measures and adherence to the target values of key development indicators, which will enable continuous, joint economic and social development of the regions, in addition to their citizens.
Elements of vision:
- trust and bonding,
- knowledge, innovation, technological advancement
- highest quality and professional service excellence
- respect, acceptance, inclusion of diversity, cultures and traditions
- “HUB & BRIDGE” for opening the business path to the Slovenian economy in the GCC region, the rest of the Arab world, as well as entrepreneurs and potential investors to enter the Slovenian market.
- Formation of formal and informal business contacts between companies and government institutions in Slovenia and countries of the GCC region and the Arab World.
- The facilitation of regular contacts and exchange of information (networking) between Slovenian and Arab companies.
- Communication with diplomatic missions, business / banking clubs, chambers of commerce and individual companies in Slovenia, the GCC region and the Arab world.
- Lobbying and representing investors in Slovenia and the Arab world, in addition to representing other business club members.
- The business and organizational support of MGRT at the Slovenian Pavilion EXPO 2020 (October 2020 - March 2021).
- The individual counseling and support for members of EXPO 2020 participants in organizing formal and informal extracurricular activities.
- The organization of business delegations, B2B meetings, events and promotional appearances, including any other meetings of a similar nature and complexion.
- The mediation of business opportunities and potential investments.
- The assistance in establishing business entities in Slovenia and the Arab world.
- Individual business consulting and comprehensive business support, market research or business support services; market analysis in Slovenia and the Arab world.
- The regular informing of the foreign business community regarding new activities, legislation and other topics of interest from the Slovenian and Arab business environment.
- Presenting the economic vision of Slovenia's development and promoting the Slovenian economy.
- The support for the representation of the Slovenian identity abroad through entrepreneurial projects.
- Promoting the development of green and environmentally friendly advancements in technology.
- The encouragement of the youth to innovate and comprehend entrepreneurship through organized meetings and performances by individual members.
- The promotional activity and logistical support for members.
- Informing the public of events through a multitude of media endeavors.
- The continuous engagement with the public of the development of the council and its members.
- Presenting awards to members in terms of seniority and achievement.
- The preparation of the Annual Business Plan for adoption at the Annual General Meeting.
SABC constituent assembly (Dubai, UAE) - POSTPONED!
Business investment conference (Dubai, UAE) - POSTPONED!
EXPO 2020 (Dubai, UAE) - POSTPONED!
No item found!
Become a supporter or just get in touch with us!
SLO – ARAB Business Council
Headquaters: Dubai World Trade Centre,
Sheikh Rashid Tower, Floor 18,
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Prime Office: Business Bay,
The Prime Tower, Floor 20, Office 25,
6c, Marasi Drive Street, Dubai, UAE
UAE: +971 58 971 2900
SLO: +386 51 61 44 22